10 Ways Your Cat Says “I Love You” To You
Most of us certainly do love our cats unconditionally but sometimes they do things that even we are mystified by. It greatly helps to know exactly all the ways by which your kitty tells you he loves you – even though their methods, to us, may seem as strange as could be!
1. Licking. Watch out now – here comes the sandpaper tongue!
2. Kneading. Just what are they up to? Practicing their bread-making skills!
3. Gnawing /or biting. Ouch! That hurts! I love you too, kitty!
4. Spying on you in the bathroom – believe it or not – cats adore watching us do our business!
5. A furry butt in your face.
6. Bringing home dead things. How thoughtful!
7. Trying to tripping you up.
8. Clawing all of your furniture – and by the way – your favorite chair looks better like that!
9. The head boop, (or bonk,) This is actually a huge compliment.
10. The great big meow. Come on, human, I do love you but please, give me some food!